BUCKET TRUCK DOT COM
What We Offer
BucketTruck.com specializes in all types of new and used bucket trucks, used aerial trucks and used boom trucks. We also offer truck mounted cranes, reel trailers, pole trailers, pressure diggers, and digger derricks. We deal in both sale and rental of new and reconditioned utility equipment and carry utility equipment from all the top manufacturers, including, Altec, ETI, Hi Ranger, Terex, Telelect, Lift All, Versalift, Telsta, Sterling, Texoma, National Crane, Elliott, Brooks Brothers, IMT, OK Champion, and JTC.
Our Global Reach
With over 50 years of combined experience in the industry, we are one of the leading service providers dealing in new and used utility trucks and have established ourselves as a global leader. We are a leading source for utility truck sales in North America and provide all the top quality utility equipment you need in all the provinces of Canada, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central and South America, Europe, and Africa as well.
Our Service Team
We have a team of well-trained, ASE Certified, professional bucket truck service technicians who have expertise in all aerial devices, hydraulics, electrical, computer diagnostics, chassis, service bodies, and gas or diesel engines. Whether it is bucket truck or any other type of utility equipment, our technicians deliver an excellent end result to you.
Why Choose Bucket Truck Dot Com
- Over 50 Years of Combined Industry Experience
- Factory Certified Pre-Owned Bucket Trucks
- ASE Certified Mechanics
- Guarantee of 100% Working Condition of Equipment on Delivery
- Free Delivery on Purchase
- 30-Day, 3000 Mile Extended Warranty
- 310-Point Service Inspection To Ensure Proper Operation of Bucket Trucks
- Thorough Pre-Sale, Quality Control Inspection of Equipment Before Transporting to Customers
- Any Due Maintenance, Service Work and Needed Repairs Performed Without Any Delay
- Complete Preventative Maintenance Service of Equipment-New Air, Fuel, Oil and Hydraulic Filters, New Front Shocks, New Non-Skid, New Winch Lines on All Derricks and Material Handlers
- Since we purchase equipment from large electric companies in the south, and buy southern lease returns from reputable equipment manufacturers, our equipment is not exposed to winter conditions in the north
Bucket Truck is a service of Utility Fleet Sales, the largest independent reseller of reconditioned utility equipment in North America. We offer the best deals on quality used bucket trucks at the most competitive prices in the industry.
To know more, browse through our website or check out our blog, www.utilityfleetsales.com/blog.